Theater Company of Lafayette was established in 1996 (as Lafayette Community Players) to produce high quality theater productions and to broaden public appreciation and understanding of live theater.
It is the formal policy of TCL to foster an atmosphere of tolerance, and we therefore encourage participation from all walks of life. This means that we DO NOT discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability.
There are many people who have been involved with TCL over the years. Men and women, children and seniors, and people with a wide range of skills and abilities have all given their time and energy to make TCL a success. Without the help of our dedicated community, we simply could not exist.
Board Of Directors
Don Thumim: Board Member – Chairperson/Webmaster
Heather Frost: Board Member – At-large
Munam Goodwyn: Board Member – Fund-raising/PR
Madge Montgomery: Board Member – Artistic Director (Email Madge)
Chris Pash: Board Member – Set Design/Secretary
Tom Priestley: Board Member – Technical Director
Hannah Richards: Board Member – Public Relations Director (Email Hannah)
- We are an IRS 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- We are incorporated as a nonprofit group in the State of Colorado.
- Indoor performances are at the historic Mary Miller Theater.
- The theater holds approximately 75 people.
- We operate in the theater by agreement with the City Of Lafayette.
- TCL generally has 3-4 “main stage” productions each season (Jan-Dec).
- Over 1,200 people come to see our shows each season.
- We receive 100% of our help from volunteers (no paid staff).